Carpeting is a cozy, comfortable and elegant flooring solution beloved by homeowners across the nation. While carpet is relatively low maintenance, it does require regular cleaning and care to continue looking its best. When exposed to certain contaminants, carpeting can become difficult to clean.
There are a number of notorious carpet stains that can be exceptionally difficult to remove. With professional assistance, however, it is possible to remove virtually any stain from carpeting. A professional carpet service in Amboy, NJ uses specialized equipment and techniques to remove even the most challenging stains from carpeting.
If you have a difficult stain on your carpeting, do your best to remove any excess soil from the top of the carpeting and then wait for professional assistance. Attempting to remove a challenging stain without professional help can actually make the stain worse, and potentially ruin your carpeting. While there are a number of consumer products available that promise to remove stains from carpeting, they aren’t formulated to treat every carpeting type and may actually make things worse on your flooring.
Here are just some of the most common and difficult stains to remove from carpeting:
- Red wine: Both red wine and unfermented grape juice are exceptionally challenging stains to remove from carpeting of any color. Red wine seeps into carpet fibers almost immediately, leaving an ugly purple or beet-colored blotch. If you’ve recently experienced a red wine stain, call for assistance immediately.
- Blood: Blood is a challenge to clean from carpeting not only because it quickly seeps into fibers and leaves lasting, rusty stains, but because it also presents a number of biohazard concerns. If there’s recently been an injury in your living space that resulted in blood stains, consult with a qualified carpet service in Amboy, NJ.
- Ink: Whether it comes from pens or another source, ink is designed to stain. This means that removing it from carpeting is a substantial challenge. Be sure to remove any liquid ink that remains on your floor, and then call for professional help before the ink has time to dry completely.
- Coffee: Coffee leaves ugly yellow-brown stains on carpeting of all colors. If not dealt with correctly, coffee stains have the potential to completely ruin your carpeting. While all coffee stains are bad, those caused by the grounds themselves are particularly challenging to remove.
- Bodily fluids: Vomit, urine and excrement, whether from a pet or a child, all leave challenging stains. Any time that you’re trying to remove bodily fluids from your carpeting, consider calling for the assistance of a qualified professional carpet cleaner.
Since 1948, Lov ‘N Kare Carpet Center has been a premier provider of carpet services in Amboy, NJ. We’re proud to provide each of our clients with quality carpet care. If you’re facing any unpleasant staining on your flooring, we hope you’ll reach out to one of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives today. We can help you identify the best way to treat your carpeting and return it to its prime condition.
Categorised in: Carpet Services
This post was written by Writer